소프트웨어 공학도들이 믿는 미신
- It should take me just a day or two, would definitely be done by the end of week.
- It’s the most skilled engineers who become managers.
- The most well-designed projects become killer products.
- An engineering tool designed for a job is the best way to do that job.
- After a few completed projects a software engineer could design a satellite communication protocol, a distributed filesystem, a parallelizing compiler, a master election mechanism, or just a high-performance stream processing engine.
- Computers are predictable.
- OOP is useful.
- goto is bad.
- Java is a good language.
- Proficiency in logic and concise communication is what makes a human well-equipped for today’s world.
- Integrating another library or framework will solve all problems.
- More intelligent people create better software.
- A programming language is a good choice because it is popular in the business world.
- Scrum will free the developers
- Software Engineering can’t be done by a robot
- Software Engineering always pays great
- Everyone loves to hear your technical point of view in meetings
출처 : https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-biggest-myths-software-engineers- believe**